- If you have non-standard cards or bad cards.
Change the cards. You can use only ISO CR-80 card (54mm x 86mm).
- If the card thickness control lever is set improperly.
Adjust the card thickness gate to accommodate your card’s thickness. Refer to the Card Printer User Manual section 2.3.
- If you have misaligned card stacking in the input hopper. (ID200S)
Remove, align and reload cards into the input card hopper. Refer to the Card Printer User Manual section 2.3.
- If the cards have static or moisture.
Remove cards, break the static by fanning then, and replace moist card with new ones.
- Clean the hopper roller. If the hopper roller is dirty or dusty, the printer may not be able to move a card through the printer.
– Clean after the printer prints 1,000 cards using the YMCKO ribbon.
– Clean after the printer prints 2,500 cards using the KO ribbon.
– Clean after the printer prints 5,000 cards using the MONO ribbon.
※ We recommend cleaning the inside of the printer and the roller as shown below. Please refer to the Card Printer User Manual.
Contaminated Cleaning Roller Normal Cleaning Roller
- Check the cleaning roller and clean it as needed.
– When cleaning the cleaning roller, hold the cleaning roller and widen the bracket to take the roller out of the Card Printer.
– Wash the roller with running water, dry it and reinstall into the Card Printer.