- Check the connection status of the USB cable to the USB port on the back of the Card Printer.
- Check the connection status of the USB cable to the USB port on your PC.
- Check the operational status of the printer driver on the device and printer control panel. The operating status must be online and ready. (The icon of the printer driver must be displayed.)
- Please connect to another USB port on your PC.
- If the printer still does not work, reinstall the KODAK Card Printer driver.
※ If you want to use an external USB HUB for the printer, you must use an external USB HUB with a power supply.